Contests & Giveaways
METC 2015 Virtual Essay Contest
The winner receives an iPad Air 2!
Kelly Oliva, Liberty High School, Wentzville School District
Kelly Oliva's Virtual Essay
1. Must include the METC logo.
2. Maximum time length of 2 minutes.
3. Must cite all sources within the essay.
1. Create your virtual essay using an online tool. This may be done prior to, during, or after METC.
2. Submit the virtual essay by completing the Google Doc Form.
3. Deadline for submission is March 30, 2015.
4. The METC Planning & Advisory Committee will decide on a winner April 2015.
During the reception on Tuesday, February 10th, 4:15-5:30 pm, learn about products and services being offered by METC exhibitors to earn game tickets! Each ticket earned will be placed in a drawing for great prizes. The more exhibitors you visit the more chances you have to win!
You’ll want to play Selfie Social! It’s easy. Look for the game sheet in your conference bag which lists participating vendors. Find them, take a selfie with them and tweet the picture and the name of the vendor organization at #METCSelfie. The winner will be drawn from all who manage to tweet selfies with all of the participating vendors listed. The winner will receive their choice of an METC prize package valued up to $200 and will be notified by email or phone.
Take the Mic and Win!
Visit the EducationPlus booth (#84-85) during the conference to record a short video about your experience so far at METC. Then pick a building block to win a prize!