Preconference Workshop Proposal Deadline: August 23, 2014
General Session Proposal Deadline: September 15, 2014
Proposal Review Period: September-October 2014
Acceptance Notification: October 2014 (The Primary Presenter listed in the proposal will be the contact for that proposal.)
All are welcome to submit presentation proposals to METC*. Sessions will be accepted based on connection to the conference theme and level of interest to attendees. All proposals will be scored and reviewed by the METC Planning and Advisory Committee after the submission deadlines (see above). Applicants will receive notice of the status of their proposal(s) in October 2014.
- Presenters must register for the conference. They will receive the presenter's discount registration fee of $50.00 for the day of their presentation. If attending as a general attendee for the second day the discounted price for that day is $90.00. If presenting a preconference workshop: All presenters of precons receive a free one-day attendance registration. If attending the second day of the general conference the fee is $90. See below for more information.
- Must supply all presentation information (names and school/district information for all presenters, and any additional requested information) by December 1, 2014.
- Must send all electronic handouts and links to Megan Moncure by February 6, 2015.
Presenter Registration Information
All presenters receive the discounted presenter rates. They are listed below. In order to receive this rate all presenters must choose Presenter as their registration type.
- Preconference Presenters (February 9): Receive one General Session day free (either February 10 or February 11.) To register all Preconference Presenters must contact the METC registrar directly. This applies to Preconference Presenters only.
- General Session Presenters - Presenting One Day Only (February 10 or February 11): The registration fee for the day you are presenting is $50. If you wish to attend the second General Session day it is an additional $90 for a total cost of $140.
- General Session Presenters - Presenting Two Days (February 10 and February 11): The registration fee is $50 per day for a total of $100.
Presenters cannot receive the group discount so must be registered separately from those receiving this discount.
All presenters must register by December 18, 2014.
*All exhibitors who present are required to host a booth in the exhibit hall.
Questions? Contact Megan Moncure, Conference Director, at email@example.com, 314-692-1202.